Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    one of the htc phones, there great maybe the htc ChaCha it has the proper keyboard, you can make and receive calls, type texts, and i'm sure you can add memos etc

why don't you look at reviews on the phone to see if it's the right one for you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Good replacement for blackberry bold 9700?

Due to constant problems over the last few months with the phone sometimes not switching on, I have resigned myself to the need to buy another phone. Because so many people report problems getting their blackberries to switch after dead batteries, half full batteries, even swopping the battery, I don't want to go with another blackberry.
    However, I love the bold keyboard and I want a phone that has a really nice proper keyboard. All I want to do with the phone, is make and receive calls, type texts (on a proper keyboard), add memos to remind myself of certain things, internet browser and email. The phone is for business use, so reliability is number one.
    If anyone has a permanent solution to the problem with blackberries, where nothing happens when you plug the battery in, but if you plug into mains power, a solid red light comes on for 2 minutes, then it goes to a static picture of a battery symbol with a Lightning bolt. I have a separate battery charger, so the battery is fully charged and still the damn phone won't come on again ! Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    an iphone

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Bold 9900 has become one of the greatest phones of ALL TIME! I am a tech reviewer, so companies send me phones to test for free. I tested this device out, and OH MY! It has THE BEST keyboard you can lay fingers on! It also has a beautiful vibrant touch screen as well! I assure you the 9900 is PERFECT

Downloads
    Uploads
    My opinion

1.If you like your Blackberry and want another one get the new Blackberry torch

2. Samsung Galaxy S2

3. HTC Sensation

4.New Nokia

Downloads
    Uploads
    looks like the nokia e6 was made for you...amazing phone but purely meany for business....n nothing else...!!Excellent QWERTY keyboard (curvaceously raised keys, good click feeback)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you should try Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro I'm sure you will like it

Downloads
    Uploads
    well it really depends how much you are willing to spend there are some cheap options with a qwerty keyboard. There is the nokia C3 costing around roughly £65 or there is the Samsung Chat S3350 costing around £55. There is always the blackberry curve or the torch but obv. the curve has the problem with the keyboard and the network - 18 months down the line and the right side of the keyboard packs up and the torch still has the network problems. The HTC ChaCha is an amazing phone but will set you back a pretty hefty £170. So yeah, depends how much you are willing to spend although personally, i would go for the HTC ChaCha, it is a truly amazing piece of technology.