Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can someone give me my unlock code for my blackberry storm i have the IMEI...

...number and everything else? i need the unlock code to my verizon blackberry. so can someone please call verizon and get the code for my blackberry storm... all you have to do is provide the IMEI number which is 352110.03.620437.9

PLEASE HELP ME UNLOCK MY BLACKBERRY STORM

actually im not wasting my time with this i know what im talking bout. blackberry storm can also be switched gsm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since you are asking someone to call for you, I will assume you are either 1. under age, or 2. not in the united states.
    Since the Storm is a CDMA phone, not GSM, I will assume it is #1.
    Getting the unlock code will not do you a lot of good, as it is time consuming to get, which on a STORM is probably not going to happen, as Verizon will not give it out until the contract expires if you got the promotional price. If you paid full price for it, there is a chance you can get an unlock code, but the account holder will need to call into customer service to get the unlock code. The biggest problem with this, is with CDMA phones, they also have to have the carrier settings reprogrammed. Since you probably do not have access to the equipment to do it, and the manufact will not do it for you, it presents a problem. And finally, even if you do unlock it, chances are you will not be allowed to use it on another network. CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint will not allow you to put a non branded phone on their network. You would not be able to go to Sprint with it, nor could you take a Sprint phone and use it on a Verizon account.

Long story short, you are wasting your time pursuing this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hindupimp44 View Post
    ...number and everything else? i need the unlock code to my verizon blackberry. so can someone please call verizon and get the code for my blackberry storm... all you have to do is provide the IMEI number which is 352110.03.620437.9

PLEASE HELP ME UNLOCK MY BLACKBERRY STORM
    actually im not wasting my time with this i know what im talking bout. blackberry storm can also be switched gsm
    Verizon is CDMA network.You can Unlock Blackberry Storm from Verizon network USA..But you can use with only CDMA Network...You cannot use with GSM network sim card...Visit the site Simpleunlocking.com get the unlock code and unlock it from network lock easily.