So my boyfriend and I communicate through BlackBerry Messenger, early this afternoon I got a random message saying " U CAN'T ", I replied with "huh? what do you mean , U CANT?". Then he was puzzled and said he never sent me a message saying anything like that. His last message to me was at 7:45AM. The message I got was at 1:11PM, so it was pretty random since we didn't talk after 7:45AM. After that I sent him a screen shot of the message and he sent me a screenshot as well. He didn't have a record of a message being sent of "u can't" while on my end I do. This is creeping me out and wondering if its possible someone could hack into my phone or his? Another thing is that the past couple of days, it has been hard to get my messages through to him, but only him, the rest of my contacts I have no problem with. When I send a message to him its always a CHECK with no D or R, but i receive his messages, then after a couple of hours it goes back to normal and my previous message get sent. It's really odd. Please help!