Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I put my sim card from my Palm Pixi into a Blackberry Storm and it will work?

I want to get a blackberry storm on Ebay and it comes without a sim card. Can I use the sim card from my palm pixi?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should make sure whether your blackberry is Unlocked or Not. If it is Unlocked it can be used with any sim card around the world.
    If it is locked to any particular carrier, you have to unlock it.
    Check our signature, we can help you to unlock your BlackBerry to any carrier.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi if both of your palm pixi and blackberry storm mobile are unlocked to network then you can use any sim in it .if your blackberry strom is locked to network then it wont accept any network sim in it other than the locked network sim.to solve this you must unlock it .codes are the best method to unlock your mobile .to purchase codes visit prounlocking.com here they provide unlock code for all gsm mobile models along with the instruction about how to use codes in your mobile .once your mobile get unlocked then it will be free to all network sim.