Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Can I dunk on a ten foot rim I'm only 5'9 ?

ok i really want to dunk by next year.I am currently 143 lbs. And I'm 5'9. I could snap the rim on a ten foot court.what kind of work outs should i do for me to be able to dunk by the end of this year and the beginning of next year.Please can anyone give me an advice on how can i do it or what kind of workouts will improve my jumping skills.And i am only 15 by the way.Thanks

Unregistered

Earth

There are these things called strength shoes, they to cost money though. What they are is a type of shoe that has a circular piece of rubber at the toe heel. So every time you walk, the back of your foot is off the ground. What it does, it stretches the muscle at the back of your foot. That muscle helps you jump. When you wear these, you should be able to jump 5-10 inches pretty darn soon.

Unregistered

hi

hi i think the shoes are cool.I am not tall and i can dunk sometimes but im not accurate.I allways wish i can dunk every time i try.!!!!!!!!1