I have my BB about 7 months now and I only recently started to install themes and and apps and stuff, Anyway the other day I was charging it and it was fine, about a half hour later It was still charging but the screen was black, just wouldnt turn on. Its been almost a week and my phone screen is still black. The backlight works, the LED works, The sound works, And i can recieve texts and emails and calls, just I cant read any of them because of the screen, But the weirdest thing is that the other day I got a phone call and the screen kept turning on and off. then it stayed off again, I honestly do NOT think the screen is broken. Anyway,my Blackberry Desktop and my Device are both updated and I deleted almost all the apps I but on the phone, Except Facebook and Youtube which I didnt downloa they just came with the phone, But still nothing. I must add that I bought this phone on buyandsell.ie unlocked so I dont have any warrenty to bring it to get fixed. Does anyone know a solution? An OS I can download or maybe a Restore to Factory settings option? Thank a million