Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blackberry Storm 9530 screen wont work!!!!?

I have had my storm now for 11 months and it has worked somewhat ok, with the occasional screen malfunctions such as touching the y and the space bar lighting up, but today I pull it out of my pocket to txt a friend and when I touch the screen the Icons light up but when I click (push) nothing happens!?!?!? I have tried everything, battery pulls, power off and back on, everything I can think of. I have noticed many people have this problem and I was wondering if my warranty will cover it?? I like most have dropped it a few times but never from very high and have not done so recently. This problem seems to have just happened for no reason. Any ideas on if warranty, or possible easy, non warranty voiding fixes?

Unregistered
    Same shit with mine. Sadly i got mine used and it lasted about 30 days before this started happening. Not to sure if replacing the LCD would work or its a problem with the motherboard.

Blackberry should do a recall on all the 9350's or offer some sort of compensation to upgrade to the storm2.