Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Blackberry storm 2, DROID Incredible, LG Vortex, Samsung Continuum, or

Samsung Fascinate? Out of these phones what do you guys suggest? i'm due for an upgrade and am not in the smart phone-world yet so i need some advice from ppl that have the phones or know anything about it.

also im curious! (about how much do you guys pay a month, including the mins. unlimited messaging and data pckg. im guessing 90-100??

Downloads
    Uploads
    I use the Droid incredible. I love this phone. I am a student and so I love the fact that the Droid allows me to put all my documents and files on the phone. Then I also have a printing app so I can print anywhere. Also, please take note that there are apps for everything! And trust me, apps are very very handy. It also comes with an amazing camera. And the processor in the phone is absolutely amazing and fast. Overall the phone is amazing. It would be the best choice

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd go with the blackberry, but maybe not the storm? how about the curve/bold?
    the reason i say this is because the storm has a keyboard that i find is hard to use and can glitch a lot, along with other kinds of touch screen phones.

i have the bold and i LOVE it. works perfectly and is really cute.