Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blackberry Curve or Samsung BlackJackk II?

I am an AT&T customer who uses a Mac and I am looking to upgrade from the legendary Razr V3 to a smartphone. My dad has the Blackberry Curve 8310 so I've used it a few times to gain perspective, but I can't decide whether or not it is better than the BlackJack II. I do not intend to use my phone for media because I have an iPod, so what is the better choide?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you do not plan on going for multi-media then i would go for the blackberry curve 8310. It has a media player that works well in case of emergency but otherwise i wouldn't choose it for multi-media. The blackberry curve 8310 uses edge so it is a little slower with the Internet than 3G. They both have there ups and downs but I personally would go with the Blackberry Curve 8310

Downloads
    Uploads
    best bet if u dont plan on using it for media then u probly should stay away from pda's since thats what they r good for if u r going for the internet plan go with the blackjack 2 i had the blackjack 1 and the internet was fast from the 3g network so im pretty sure the blackjack 2 would b just as fast internet if not faster i have the curve right now and im very happy with it the internet isnt quite as fast as the blackjack but the media is 10 times better but if ur going for ne thing other then media go with the blackjack