Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blackberry curve, blackjack 2, motorola q, and the tilt. few questions?

so im on my friends plan at tmobile, and when im 18 i plan on getting my own plan. my friend has helped me gain interest in cingular. i plan on going into cingular in a few days to check out their plans (do they have good ones? i really like the my fav 5 on tmobile, and i text a lot)

i was typing on the blackberry curve, and the keyboard was...well..CRAMPED. i kept pressing all the wrong keys. which brings me to my first (or second) question. how is the blackjack, or motorola q, or even the tilt (i think the tilt is going to be out of my price range though) compared to the curves keyboard? are they pretty much the same?

what phone do you think is the best? my old phone is a tmobile shadow. it had windows mobile.. i really liked that. im looking at these phones cause of the keyboard. too bad no other phones have a keyboard like the shadow. but i could definately never go back to your typical flip phone using those buttons!!!

chalinsumner
    I have the tilt, and it is the best phone I have ever owned. I have had it a while now, and like it more every day! The keyboard is great, if you don't like that you can bring up a touch keyboard on the touch screen. The camera is great. There are so many features and the quality is awesome! I have ZERO complaints about it. What made me decide to buy it is when it first came out, alot of AT&T (cingular) employees got to use the phone as their personal phone, and they had also used the other popular phones that you mentioned. They all said tilt was the best by far.

Problem with the price? I bought a refurbished one, which was less than half the price - but still came with a normal warranty! If you try that option, you may have to get it on line vice at a store. But it's worth saving the money!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a BlackJack II. If you don't like the typing on the blackberry curve you won't like the BlackJackII. The buttons are small. I've been with cingular for almost 5 years I have no complaints. As for the price of the BlackJack II my company has a discount program with att. So I got mine for $100.