Okay Here's the deal. I have service through AT&T, and I can upgrade my line at the beginning of December. But I would like the phone for Christmas, and my mom has agreed. =] FIRST OFF LET ME SAY, DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT, recommend me another phone, I want YOU to help me chose between these two!

I really wanted the Blackberry Bold but The Epix just caught My Eye a couple days ago....

I want a phone that i can Plug in to my PC & Synchronize my Calendar and stuff with the phone... I'm a freshman so i'm very busy! LOL .. and I read that since the Epix is Windows OS Based it would be better for that type of stuff! But my cousin had the very first Motorola Q and it has the Windows OS and it was slow as heck and always froze up.... is the Epix's OS an Upgraded OS???

I also want the blackberry just because i feel it's an all around better phone and i read i Can put my iTunes song on it.. =)

HELPPP!!
Let me Know Your..
*Opinions
*Pros about Each Phone
*Cons about each phone
*And other stuff You Can Think of!!

Thanks So Much!
God Bless

Oh and since I would be getting one of these for christmas, is it worth 100 dollars extra for the Bold or can I save my mom some bucks???

Thanks Again