Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blackberry 8310 Help?

So my Blackberry keeps turning off and doing a hard reset by itself. There are three ways this happens with my phone.

Scenario 1: (Started happening after Scenario 2, now happens almost everyday) I have it automatically turn on and when it does I can feel it vibrate from getting emails but I'm still sorta sleeping so when I fully wake up my phone isn't on anymore. Then, even though it's fully charged I have to plug in the charger then it turns back on, but it turns on like I took the battery out.

Scenario 2: (Used to happen alot, but Scenario 1 happens instead) My phone freezes when it turns on. It freezes when the AT&T and the globe thing pop up and I have to do a hard reset to turn it back on, Yet again though I have to charge it because it says I have no battery even though I do.

Scenario 3: (This just happened for the first time today a couple of hours after Scenario ! happened) I was listening to the music on my phone, I have a memory card, and I went to change the tone for my SMS messages and a hard reset occured.
    Sorry for the length.

Ok so I used to have the PaperShredder icon on my menu to clean my Blackberry because I thought that was the problem then Scenario 3 occured.

I delete my browsing history history everyday, and my texts, and my calls. I even do the Alt LGLG and clear that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

i am sorry but it seems like you'll have to exchange the phone.
    Every time this is happening here in our company we just call AT&T warranty exchange. Even thought you'll reinstall the OS it will be still happening.

Just call them 800 801 1101 and tell them that your phone keeps re-booting. Just tell them what is happening. They will try to help you out by troubleshooting the phone (removing the battery and BS like that)

They should exchange your phone (if you are under warranty).
    good luck to you