Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Smorg

Blackberry 8130 or Voyager?

I am a Verizon customer planning on buying a new phone and have limited the phones down to these two. Now I know they are two totally different phones but overall, which phone do you think is a better choice. I like to text and the Voyager does have a full QWERTY Keyboard but overall it seems very expensive for what I get. I know the data plan for the 8130 is expensive but I can do a lot with the phone and I'm not sure if the Voyager will live up to my potential. I want to text but I also want to browse the web. I heard the browser on the Voyager sucks and the Opera application for the 8130 is great. I can also add videos and music via an SD Card onto the 8130. So far the 8130 is looking like a better phone to me but I'm worried it will be way to hard to text with the 8130. What do you think?

Contradicter
    It depends on age & the use of the phone.
    (Work-Older) Get the blackberry pearl.
    (Young-Just for phone purposes} get the voyager.

kati m
    If you are not a lawyer, doctor or person of demandng connectivity, you do not need a BlackBerry. The Voyager is a perfect combonation of inflated gimmick as well as style and hype without the added data package (44.99 a month).

kati m
    If you are not a lawyer, doctor or person of demandng connectivity, you do not need a BlackBerry. The Voyager is a perfect combonation of inflated gimmick as well as style and hype without the added data package (44.99 a month).

kati m

blonde_bombshell16
    voyager...just do it

blonde_bombshell16
    voyager...just do it

blonde_bombshell16
    voyager...just do it

blonde_bombshell16
    voyager...just do it