Please, if anyone actually HAS this phone, can you please answer some questions. I'm really thinking about getting one, but i need to know some info from an actual 8130 OWNER. Okay so first, is the internet browser, my most important question. Does it display the pages all....chopped up and crappy? Or is it full layout and nice. Please rate the internet browser from 1-10. Also, to be more specific, how about MYSPACE? And more importantly, can you watch YOUTUBE videos from either the mobile site or the normal site? Okay, now texting..is it easy to get used to after a while? And how do you like the phone overall? Oh, and games and ringtones...how do you get those on there, since this phone does not have GET IT NOW? I heard something about a ...desktop wizard icon or something like that..is all that process hard? And the software itself. Is it confusing? Like to get around your phone? And also, pictures. Hows camera picture quality? Video? And lastly, is it durable? Like for example, some phones are so delicate, if you drop them once, they crack or scratch super easily. How bout the 8130...Sturdy? As you can tell, I am asking for specific information and im sorry, but i just have to know before i decide to get the phone. Also, you can add personal things about what you like/dont like about the phone yourself..

Whoever takes their time to answer this, I thank you! Thanx for your time, and for helping me!! =)