PDA

View Full Version : Predictions and Prophecies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117

1. what is a free to download rpg game similar to ahriman's prophecy?
  2. My NBA Free Agent Predictions?
  3. MY Lebron James Prediction is...?
  4. 112th pope prophecy!!! The Anti Christ!!?
  5. What are your predictions for NBA free agency?
  6. Does anyone know of FREE 'gender prediction' sites?
  7. Getting rid of religion to achieve world peace, a self fulfilling prophecy in the...
  8. World Cup Predictions(10 points to the first AND best answer)?
  9. Predictions on how the Canucks will do?
  10. Final nba offseason predictions?
  11. What does it mean to dream about a deceased family member?
  12. WC: 1/4 Final; Your predictions?
  13. I had a dream that my high school drama teacher was ignoring me?
  14. Is this dream explainable?
  15. Degrassi: the Boiling Point...predictions?
  16. what's the difference between prophecy, divination and vision?
  17. A friend wants to revert to Islam but wishes to reject all prophecy he does
  18. Another Creepy Dream, meaning please?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  19. I'm having dreams about this friend of mine i haven't seen in almost a year?
  20. Dreamed my boyfriend kissed me on cheek?
  21. Do you believe in premonitions? If so, why? and have you had any?
  22. Is the BP Deepwater Horizon Gulf of Mexico oil spill a possible fulfillment of...
  23. money in the bank predictions?
  24. how come Paul left prophecy for proof to believers, but tongues as proof to
  25. Can someone interpret my dream?
  26. Native American Hopi prophecy 1986. End of animal cycle Beginning of human....
  27. Can someone please tell me about my horoscope? What is my ascendant, etc & my
  28. Any thing in common between prophecies and the stock market?
  29. I supposedly "Lucid Dream" but the thing is... I never think it's a dream...?
  30. Is there an unedited version of The Prophecy on DVD?
  31. Brazil vs Netherlands predictions?
  32. I supposedly "Lucid Dream" but the thing is... I never think it's a dream...?
  33. Any thing in common between prophecies and the stock market?
  34. money in the bank predictions?
  35. Any thing in common between prophecies and the stock market?
  36. Brazil vs Netherlands predictions?
  37. Do you believe in premonitions? If so, why? and have you had any?
  38. Can someone interpret my dream?
  39. Can someone interpret my dream?
  40. Brazil vs Netherlands predictions?
  41. Dreamed my boyfriend kissed me on cheek?
  42. Is the BP Deepwater Horizon Gulf of Mexico oil spill a possible fulfillment of...
  43. Can someone please tell me about my horoscope? What is my ascendant, etc & my
  44. Is there an unedited version of The Prophecy on DVD?
  45. Can someone interpret my dream?
  46. Can someone interpret my dream?
  47. Do you believe in premonitions? If so, why? and have you had any?
  48. how come Paul left prophecy for proof to believers, but tongues as proof to
  49. Native American Hopi prophecy 1986. End of animal cycle Beginning of human....
  50. Dreamed my boyfriend kissed me on cheek?
  51. Is there an unedited version of The Prophecy on DVD?
  52. money in the bank predictions?
  53. Can someone please tell me about my horoscope? What is my ascendant, etc & my
  54. Do you believe in premonitions? If so, why? and have you had any?
  55. Can someone interpret my dream?
  56. Is the BP Deepwater Horizon Gulf of Mexico oil spill a possible fulfillment of...
  57. Native American Hopi prophecy 1986. End of animal cycle Beginning of human....
  58. I supposedly "Lucid Dream" but the thing is... I never think it's a dream...?
  59. Brazil vs Netherlands predictions?
  60. Can someone please tell me about my horoscope? What is my ascendant, etc & my
  61. Can someone please tell me about my horoscope? What is my ascendant, etc & my
  62. Can someone interpret my dream?
  63. Is the BP Deepwater Horizon Gulf of Mexico oil spill a possible fulfillment of...
  64. Brazil vs Netherlands predictions?
  65. how come Paul left prophecy for proof to believers, but tongues as proof to
  66. how come Paul left prophecy for proof to believers, but tongues as proof to
  67. Is the BP Deepwater Horizon Gulf of Mexico oil spill a possible fulfillment of...
  68. Is the BP Deepwater Horizon Gulf of Mexico oil spill a possible fulfillment of...
  69. Brazil vs Netherlands predictions?
  70. money in the bank predictions?
  71. Dreamed my boyfriend kissed me on cheek?
  72. Is there an unedited version of The Prophecy on DVD?
  73. I supposedly "Lucid Dream" but the thing is... I never think it's a dream...?
  74. how come Paul left prophecy for proof to believers, but tongues as proof to
  75. how come Paul left prophecy for proof to believers, but tongues as proof to
  76. how come Paul left prophecy for proof to believers, but tongues as proof to
  77. Any thing in common between prophecies and the stock market?
  78. how come Paul left prophecy for proof to believers, but tongues as proof to
  79. Do you believe in premonitions? If so, why? and have you had any?
  80. how come Paul left prophecy for proof to believers, but tongues as proof to
  81. Predictions for Germany vs. Argentina?
  82. Dreamed my boyfriend kissed me on cheek?
  83. how come Paul left prophecy for proof to believers, but tongues as proof to
  84. Can someone interpret my dream?
  85. Dreamed my boyfriend kissed me on cheek?
  86. Lebron Prediction? please reads?
  87. Do dreams tell you the future? What are they exactly?
  88. Could you tell my future?
  89. my dreams make me sick!?
  90. Sudden, extremely disturbing dreams?
  91. predictions for the rest of the world cup? top 4?
  92. Can you tell me what's my future like? (Best answer gets 10 points and 5 stars!)?
  93. What Does This Mean??????????
  94. Have you read the Celestine Prophecy?
  95. Spain vs Paraguay score predictions?
  96. Shall I stop doing Judo- My dad told me in a dream to stop?
  97. How do I tell my future host family that I am kosher? Study aboard?
  98. i think i have had a premonition?
  99. Have you ever had a premonition?
  100. What is a premonitions?
  101. what does it mean when you dream that your pregnant?
  102. to any clairvoyant ppl out there can you tell me my future just by reading...
  103. I want to become a pharmacy technician so i can provide a future for my fiancee,
  104. I want to become a pharmacy technician so i can provide a future for my fiancee,
  105. I want to become a pharmacy technician so i can provide a future for my fiancee,
  106. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  107. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  108. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  109. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  110. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  111. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  112. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  113. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  114. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  115. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  116. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  117. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  118. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  119. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  120. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  121. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  122. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  123. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  124. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  125. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  126. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  127. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  128. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  129. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  130. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  131. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  132. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  133. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  134. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  135. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  136. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  137. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  138. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  139. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  140. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  141. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  142. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  143. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  144. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  145. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  146. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  147. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  148. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  149. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  150. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  151. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  152. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  153. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  154. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  155. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  156. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  157. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  158. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  159. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  160. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  161. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  162. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  163. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  164. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  165. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  166. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  167. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  168. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  169. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  170. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  171. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  172. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  173. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  174. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  175. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  176. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  177. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  178. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  179. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  180. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  181. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  182. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  183. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  184. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  185. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  186. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  187. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  188. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  189. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  190. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  191. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  192. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  193. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  194. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  195. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  196. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  197. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  198. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  199. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  200. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  201. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  202. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  203. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  204. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  205. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  206. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  207. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  208. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  209. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  210. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  211. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  212. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  213. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  214. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  215. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  216. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  217. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  218. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  219. Were the Gospel accounts of Jesus' life exaggerated specifically to...
  220. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  221. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  222. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  223. Why would a guy tell me about his plans for a future together, when he isn't
  224. What's the difference between premonitions and deja vu?
  225. Help! What does my dream mean O_o?
  226. If there was a nuclear war around the world would it affect the prophecy?
  227. I'm having premonitions that my baby might be evil. Should I have an abortion?
  228. Your 2011 Superbowl predictions?
  229. What does my dream mean?
  230. Please tell me what my future holds? Tarot readings or similar?
  231. Do psychic readers , well can these people actually read palms and see and...
  232. What is a premonitions?
  233. please help, what does this dream mean?(it was really sexual)?
  234. Do you believe in premonitions? If so, why? and have you had any?
  235. What does it mean when you have a dream that 2 people in you family die?
  236. tonights games ? Predictions ? BQ!?
  237. 6/27/2010 Prediction. Argentina Wins World Cup 2010.?
  238. Can the octopus really tell the future?
  239. dose the bible have a prophecy that obama is the devil?
  240. What could this mean?
  241. I know this is kind of obsessive, but what do you interpret this dream to be?
  242. Multipul dreams of people telling me i'm going to die?
  243. What if dreams are violent?
  244. ok, i have been told that god knows the past, present and future....?
  245. God gave the very 1st prophecy in the book of Genesis anyone know what it is ?
  246. is quantum prophecy making a book 4?
  247. What are your ufc 116 predictions?
  248. What does this mean in my dream?
  249. Germany v Argentina in QF ! Will it be best of the quarter finals? What is your
  250. Are Jack and Jill making their weather predictions independently?...