Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: legal action

Unregistered

legal action

The following message was sent to you via the IhAv.NET Contact Us form by Mel Bouzad.

--------------------------------

hello can you please remove this from your site as we have started legal action with the person who has been posting this thanks

http://www.ihav.net/vb/internet/has-photographer-mel-bouzad-been-charged-internet-fraud-yet-479117.html

--------------------------------

Referring Page:

From Mail: [email protected]
    IP Address: 82.26.113.129
    User Name: Unregistered
    User ID: 0

Unregistered
    no legal action has been started except for that against Mr Bouzad. Mel Bouzad is a crook and is trying to hide the facts, please re-instate the thread.

Many thanks.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    New post in Rants section has been removed due to a new order being issued.
    Please do not post any remarks about that person on this site as it will be removed.
    I hangout here IHAV.net
    Search only at Google

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Please do not post any remarks about that person on this site as it will be removed.
    Thanks for the information. Are you able to confirm what you mean by a new "order"? Is this an actual court order or merely a letter from a firm of solicitors?

I would note that hampshire and dorset weddings no longer exists and ceased trading two years ago.

Unregistered
    Can I as why it took so long to remove. The request was sent in 2010?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    The position seems to have changed very quickly from "freedom of speech" to a complete gag on mentioning the individual - what is this "order" you speak of?

I think the people who have been misled and left out of pocket by this individual who fear the same may now happen to other people should at least be told. Allegedly the company is insolvent and the individual is bankrupt yet seemingly has thousands of pounds to spend on lawyers!

Unregistered
    as has been said, the individual is likely to trick others out of money in the future and we really need to know the facts about this order to know if there is anything we can do about it.

Regards,
    One of the many.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    as has been said, the individual is likely to trick others out of money in the future and we really need to know the facts about this order to know if there is anything we can do about it.

Regards,
    One of the many.
    I second this. Threats of legal action have been made previously and were never followed up which is an abuse of process. Also totally against the motto of this site isn't it?!

Unregistered
    Me three!

Unsuspecting potential clients have the right to know there is a high chance he will not deliver. Why has this site done a u turn and is now covering up the comments made about Mel Bouzad?

Promise we will stick to the truth...the other thread did get a little out of hand, however entertaining it was!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Me three!

Unsuspecting potential clients have the right to know there is a high chance he will not deliver. Why has this site done a u turn and is now covering up the comments made about Mel Bouzad?

Promise we will stick to the truth...the other thread did get a little out of hand, however entertaining it was!

The order that was produced is indeed a court order, non-compliance with that court order could result in data-center suspending the server as well as legal expenses I am trying to avoid. Later this year server will be moved to Russia and after that you can re-post whatever you guys want without fear of prosecution. Right now I am trying to save up some money as servers not cheap.
    I hangout here IHAV.net
    Search only at Google

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast