Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where can I buy a spare tire for my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited?

Someone stole the spare tire in the back of my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2007 (both rim and tire). I have the 18 inch aluminum wheels. Where can I buy another for cheap?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Junkyards, Ebay and Craigslist for a stock rim. You could get a cheap steel wheel in the correct size and go with that, probably about $100 or less. It wouldn't effect the way the thing drove with it on, it would be a little heavier than the stock aluminum wheel, but the difference would be negligible. The opposite of a doughnut spare.

It would look ugly, but hit up a dealer that has branded covers on their Jeeps and see if you can talk them into giving you one or selling you one REALLY cheap. At my last lot we would sell them for $10 bucks if the cheap boss was in or let customers have one. Free advertising.

Next thing is invest in 3 lugs that require a 'key' (special socket attachment) to get off. Three of them will deter thieves, while one may not.