Hey everyone,
I have a 2005 GMC Canyon SLE and just recently i've noticed it shakes right before I come to a stop, probably around 5 mph or lower, then when I gas it and it gets back up to about 5 mph. It always smoothes out though and it's fine...However, I did have it on the interstate a few days ago and it seemed to shake a bit when I had it up to 70 mph.

Also, I live in West Virginia, and spend time out on a farm in which you have to drive out a pretty windey road to get there. I noticed when I go around pretty sharp turns that I have to slow considerably to get through, it shakes as well.

I've not had too many problems with the truck other than I had to have the front axel replaced. I believe the tire barings probably need changed because last time I had the truck up on the jack the tires had some movement when I did the old tire barings test, but have not gotten around to changing them. I'm just not sure what could be causing this because I just noticed it about 2 weeks ago. My truck is not overheating or anything according to my guage.

Does anyone know what this could be?
also, I would describe the shake as the same sort of shake you get when you have a rough idle. Nothing too serious, but enough to where i notice it and know that it's not right.