Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

can USA citizens get a chrysler car for free?

I want liberals to answer me. the gvt didn't produce anything, yet they own Chrysler like 20%of stocks last I heard...so we pay taxes...so they get paid our taxes plus as shareholders of Chrysler...not that I want a Fix It Again Tony.
    it's a shame that people support this stuff..the gvt owning corporation....what is this? Venezuela?

i know you don't get anything for free, but don't you get profits from it? what are the people getting out of it? who gets the profits?

Downloads
    Uploads
    What the hell are you blabbering about????

I own stock in Boeing, AT+T, Coke, GE and Arch Coal yet I don't get a free plane, free phone, free coke, free light bulb or even a free chunk of coal. You must have absolutely zero idea of how stocks work.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Chrysler paid back the loan, with interest, many years ago. The U.S. Government doesn't own any portion of Chrysler as collateral or as an investment. Your info is bad. Sorry.

[Chrysler: repaid $9.2 billion, fulfilling its debt obligations to the U.S. and Canadian governments, and is now owned by Italian automaker Fiat (58.5%) and a health care trust for UAW retirees (41.5%). Overall, taxpayers lost $1.3 billion on the Chrysler bailout. In full recovery mode, Chrysler is currently the fastest-growing carmaker in the world.]