Last week my jeep was running just fine, I stopped and put some gas in it (I bought gas later that day from the same store, same pump and it was fine) then about 5 miles down the road it started to sputter then completely shut off. I pulled off the road and it restarted, ran for a few seconds then died. I tried to restart again, cranked fine, sounded like it was going to fire then nothing. I left it sit in the parking lot for about 7 hours, came back and changed the fuel filter (needed to be changed and was hoping it was just clogged) but it didn't help. Since the engine had cooled, it started and ran for about 5 minutes and shut off again. I started it back up and as long as I kept my foot on the gas and threw it into drive and kept gas on it, it stayed started. I drove it about 7 miles and it cut off again. I couldn't get it to restart, even with giving it gas. I went down the next morning and it started up ok, started to sputter, gave it gas and it was fine. It died in my driveway. Any ideas what is causing it to be able to start when cold but as soon as it warms up it won't even start? My battery needs replaced, and my starter sticks sometimes but other than that I don't know of any problems. THe fuel pump was replaced just under 2 years ago.