I've been studying astrology, so I know the basics of what is involved with these placements. I'm wondering if anyone could help me with a specific friend who has this placement of Saturn and Mars.

The woman is a close friend, but she is not my girl friend. She is intelligent, beautiful, witty and fun. There is no getting close with her though. She does not allow close friends, and she has never had sex, and has never even dated anyone. She wants to date and have a relationship, but thus far all of them have been with online men, all of them male models. She says her perfect man is a beautiful type guy who looks like Ville Valo or Orlando Bloom.

She is a 'professional student' and usually graduates top in her class. She is a talented writer, and she has completed a degree in psychology to try to understand herself better.

She blames her 'overprotective' mother for all of her problems. She recently moved out of her parents home, and lives in her own apartment. She had an apartment with another girl, but that did not work out. She likes living alone now, but her parents pay all her bills and support her. She is afraid of driving, so she either takes public transportation, walks, or her parents take her to classes. In her entire life so far, she has worked at one job for three months as a librarian.

She has seen two psychiatrist, and they do not feel her mother is to blame for her situation. Can anyone offer advice astrological or otherwise? I hate to see this beautiful and talented woman remain so introverted and afraid.

Here is her chart:
http://www.astro.com/tmpd/c8m0fileNDFD7z-u1219695580/astro_w2gw_03_good_friend_hp.73240.8607.gif