Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am looking to buy a 2000 Chrysler Concorde Lxi.It has 98k miles on it.I...

...was wandering how long will it last? How many miles can i expect to get on this car before problems start to occur? If you have drove this car how did you like it?

it has a 3.2l engine

Downloads
    Uploads
    all mopar machines have huge trans problems also, very costly parts at times. they brought in a durango with an HVAC problem the part that was broken couldnt evan be purchased. another grand cheerokee had to have had serious problems with the steering system and very costly. bottom line they are nto the same people who made the awesome machines of the 70s they are hands down the poorest quilty of the domestic built machines sadly evan the full size trucks seem to be sufering as well and those are hard to screw up compared to lil cars. its hard to pick a good domestic car anymore they are few and far between

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it has the 2.7 engine, stay away--- far away.

If it has the larger engine (forgot exactly which it is, but bigger than 2.7), it should be a good car, given it hasn't been abused and has been properly maintained.