Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How much would it be to tint the windows of my Chevy Colorado extended cab? ?

I have a Chevy Colorado extended cab and i would like to tint the windows. I need to tint the 2 side windows, the 2 small windows in the back, and the back glass. I dont really have any idea how much that will cost but i think it will be somewhere over a hundred bucks. I would like a pretty dark tint if that helps any.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A good job will cost about $120-$150.
    The darkness of the tint shouldn't cost more.

20% tint is good because it is dark enough to make it so people can't see you, but not too dark to be dangerous for you to see out.

Make sure you make sure there are no laws in your state about tinting windows in the front, as some states to not permit it.
    If you live in Illinois, Colorado, New Jersey, New Hampshire, or Vermont, I would definitely not go darker than 35% or you will get a ticket eventually from some cop with nothing better to do.

If you live in Chicago, let me know and I can recommend a place for you that will cost about $135