want troops dead? I am a christian and i never support war and it is never justified in my eyes. If we all refused and dodged, there would be no wars.

I asked before, I said:

How do i dodge a military draft, and the answers i got were:

Kill yourself, shoot yourself in the face coward, if drafted serve, yellowbelly spineless coward, If you dodged, i would turn you in etc, etc.

(Most of these comments were in the politics and military section)

My Question is, What the hell is wrong with you (these) people?

1st, people are purely not interested in certain things, what if i forced you to take ballet lessons or join the circus.

2nd Why would you want me to kill people? Do you know the foriegn troops are the victim of there governments, they were drafted against there will, and i would not kill them for that. If i saw foreign enemies, i would look the other way.

3rd. Why would you want me to risk my life to help a government that carried out the 911 attacks, and is using me for profits, oil, etc?

4. Why do you want people to be drafted against there will to come home dead to help the elites, and new world order gain power and profits?

5. If everyone refused the draft on the staged wars for profits, or i should call them stated invasions/murders, then there would be no war.

So, Why do you want wars based on what an evil goverenment with mis-placed power?

I hope you understand what i am saying.