Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help name a old game for the sega saturn/possibly a ps1 game?

I have had a sudden flashback of a old game I played on my sega saturn many moons ago. I can't remember anything of the game title but I only remember the games intro.

Starts with a cut scene of a blonde woman on a space ship waking up, something happens on the ship to set the alarms off. The woman switches on a monitor and speaks to another crew member, a bald black guy with a beard. He says something about an intruder on the ship, then something big starts to bash against the door of the room he is in. He is shortly killed by the unknown creature. Then the cut scene shows the creature to be invisible walking through a corridor in the ship bashing things as it goes along. The game then cuts to you taking control of the woman and you have to avoid the creature and eventually kill it through the game.

Like I said, not much to go on and the game could have been on the PS1 also. Any help would be much appreciated because it is killing me!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ohhh that a hard one... parasite eve 1 or 2? the end part makes me want to say panzer dragoon saga. but most likely wong there is over 1000 games on the ps1 alone