Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hace A 2001 Lincoln Ls V8 Lincoln Dealership Did A Diagnostic Test N It

Read That I Need A Timing Chain? Replaced On Passenger Side. Dont Knw Wat That Means. Like I've Said The Car Runs Good When Driving It But When It Sit Stills It Runs Like I Need A Tune Up Or Coil Is Bad. Gotten Answers But Dont Knw How To Comment Back To Answers Given. N At First Dealership Said I Had A Vaccum Leak And That Was Causing Misfires But Then They Changed It 2 Broken Timing Chain. Confused On Wat 2 Do Cuz Everywhere I Go I Get A Different Answer. Thx

Downloads
    Uploads
    dont know what REPLACED ON PASSENGER SIDE has to do with timing chain or not but if timing chian broken car dont start. DIAGNOSTIC TEST would tell one if its out of timing maybe but they couldnt have change only one timing belt on a car so maybe it was spark plug wires they change confuse about vaccum leak and misfiring and timing chain really sounds as if they dont know what they doing or they just taking your money dont go to that dealer but to any other shop in town sounds like you just need a tune up ok first think of a shop that has been open the longest time in your town or one that has a lot of car there every day leave the dealer ship for selling car and auto shops for fixing them ask a friend who works on theirs or ask a few people who does their auto work word of mouth goes a long way stay away from dealerships they are hihest palces and dont know much in most case wil just take your money