Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You should make sure the charging out put is 13.5 volts or better.Alternator could be going bad or you have a dirty battery connection disallowing the battery to properly charge or loose belt to alternator pulley.

Downloads
    Uploads

GMC 3500 Duramax P0374 Code Problem?

Hi,
    I have a '05 GMC 3500 with the Duramax Diesel. I love the truck, between the diesel motor, the allison, and all the luxuries of the GMC pickup, that truck is hard to beat. Anyway, reason I have a question is about a week ago, I was pulling my gooseneck and the tachometer started going hay-wire, I finally got the truck to a stop and a few seconds after I got stopped, it died, I managed to get it started again, it ran for a few minutes, check engine light came on, and died again. It started once again, when I pressed the throttle it reved up and started to sound like it was mis-firing. The truck wouldn't move under it's own power. I got it towed to a mechanics shop and it showed two DTC codes. The one I don't remember, but it was fixed with replacing the camshaft position sensor, however the second one was P0374 "Timing Reference High Resolution Signal 'A' No Pulse" which was thought to be fixed by replacing the crankshaft position sensor. However when the truck broke down in the first place, the on dash data screen said "battery not charging". Well the crank sensor was replaced today, and the truck will fire up, but will die soon after, does anyone know what's going on, or at least point me to the right direction to get my truck fixed? Anything will help because once the crank sensor didn't fix it, I am kind of lost as where to go next.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should make sure the charging out put is 13.5 volts or better.Alternator could be going bad or you have a dirty battery connection disallowing the battery to properly charge or loose belt to alternator pulley.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: