wonder what would happen if all the dumb people that bought foreign car

TONYG

May 19, 2008
bought american ones? they may not be as reliable or not get the greatest gas mileage. but think about. first all the car situation will be solved. and the more money people spend on the cars, the prices will go down, more of that money can be used to come up with my fuel effeinct cars and since more people will be buying american cars that means gm ford and chyrsler will have to hire more people. and those people will use thier money at more places, then those places will have to hire more people and so on. i dont know if anyone is getting what i am saying. really though say you want a new mercedes of bmw lets say you want a mercedes the cheapest you will have to spend is 29,200. which that may not be a lot to some people for for us middle class people we want something nice at a good value. if you took that 29,200 to chevrolet you could get a impala ltz which is a step down from ss(the highest trim you can get with a chevy)(chevy is a division of gm which includes makes such as pontiac, saturn, buick, cadillac, hummer) say you take it to ford(which includes lincoln mercury and etc) you can can get a pretty sweet taraus which in fact is rated the safest full size car in america-take that honda and kia. i dont know. thanks for reading this and i would like you input whether its bad or good.

Back