Will you please help me: I am obsessed with 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Helpmem1

Sep 2, 2008
i Consider myself a debunker and not one of theSe conspiracy theorists, but i am obsessed with their theories. I want my life back they are consuming it. It is unhealthy. I know that hte vast majority of people dont believe in these conspiracy theories. Only 10-`15% do.
SCOOTER- I HAVE INVESTIGATED AND I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THE CONSPIRACY THEORIeS ARE BULLSHIT.

Not sure what you are trying to say here. I have something to say though, 9/11 is the emergency number in American, 911, right. Well in England it is 999 and I just can't get it out of my mind that they will attack England on 9 Sept 2009. Am I going off my rock to think like that? I hope my intuition wrong.

You're a skeptic. Good for you! If you want to think about something else for awhile try reading a book about something else you might find interesting.

You need to just ignore them completely and avoid them if you want to stop thinking about them.

For example I am obsessed with celebrity gossip, so if I wanted to stop I would not visit TMZ every day and read all of the new stories.

If you just push those thoughts and ideas out of your head and try to ignore them for as long as possible, eventually you will forget about them and/or become disinterested.

Back