why is my internet so slow on explorer and so fast on chrome?

Khazar

Jan 2, 2013
on explorer the web pages take like minute to load but on chrome the web pages com instantly.
i know chrome is faster but explorer is really slow.
is there something that could be wrong with explorer

Realistically there isn't actually that much of a difference in how quickly the new versions of browsers render pages. A minute is a really long time for a webpage to load. If you aren't on the most recent version of both browsers, update them. I believe that IE has higher system requirements than chrome, if your system is lacking the memory required to run IE then it will be slow. There could also be IE addons and toolbars installed which could be slowing it down.

Try running IE in safe mode which disables all the addons using this guide: http://www.mitchellenright.com/2010/12/2...

Sometimes computer also slow downs due to following reasons :
not enough memory
too many programs starting up with windows at boot up time
too many junk files
too many restore points

Clean windows registry can speed up the computer.
Over time, you install new programs, uninstalled unimportant programs, update software's, install new devices,
download files from the web, etcetera, hence embarking all records in the registry system.
This is normal, but it is not wise to leave it untouched.
Once in a while, you have to check and remove files that are no longer in use to maintain the speed of your PC.
Clean registry make pc faster.
Comparison of The 5 Top Rated Registry Cleaners
It will improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically! Do all these and Perform speed here ScanMySpeed.com once it will sounds better ...

Back