why i am unable to download utorrent or bit torrent clients ?

venki_king111

Jun 7, 2013
I wanted to download movies inorder to that i need to install utorrent or bit torrent but am unable to download utorrent or bit torrent clients. after a few minutes of downloading, it says acces is denied, I knw what that means, but i cant find a solution fr it. I have asked such question before, but it aint wrking out. I want to knw if theres a problem with the disks that i have located them. Or is there any other problem. How do I solve it? Please help meh.
The downloading is progressing till the end but the download speed is dropping suddenly at the end n it is not progressing.. I tried by switching off the windows firewall n i dont have any antivirus software installed in my lappy.. it is lenovo t60

i think your antivirus Is not allowing that. because it may contain malicious programmes.

FOllow this link and try downloading from here, http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/win

try using vuze and make sue that you are the administrator ...and also make sure that you are installing it on the hard disk not an external drive

It is either your AV (Please check and add an exception. Also make sure it is the legit torrent client (like utorrent, get it from the developer site), your hard disk (maybe you do not have admin privileges on that account) is/or bad so you might want to check the SMART info for the drive, and maybe youre ispis blocking that or something. Please list down your system specs and any details you believe is revelant to this situation your having to us.

Back