why does the drivers side window on my truck act like its trying to jump out of...

hondaman41606

Dec 23, 2012
...track when im rolling it down? Ok its still the 1988 f150.....gettin some of the bugs worked out of it, its running ALOT better since i got some good fuel injector cleaner and put in it but now im trying to figure out the problem with the window....my mechanic says its the computer that makes it do it? i dont believe that cause the passenger side window rolls up and down perfectly.....i do know that the drivers side window was broken out and replaced before i got the truck and it has jumped like that when rolling it up and down ever since i got it and i think a guy that didnt know what he was doing might have tried to rebuild the window motor cause i remember my uncle saying somethin about that (the truck belonged to my uncle and he gave it to me when he died) but i never worried about it cause i had these other problems i was trying to get fixed. Pretty much got everything worked out except for the window now and im looking for suggestions on how to fix it. If you need more info about what its doing just ask cause i dont wanna go into detail that someone doesnt need LOL.

Back