Why does it bother me if my husband had a sexual relationship with woman at my

FW79

Jun 3, 2008
mom's age even before I met him I am 29. I just got married last year. I love my husband. He's a great husband. I guess I am a little jelous type. I didn't want to know his past. Past is past and I should not be worried about who he was with before I met him. But one day when we're still dating, I asked him if he has been with an older woman. He was 34 then. He told me he was with 48 year old woman when he was only 30! He's 7 years older than me. So that woman he was with is 25 years older than me. Ever since, when I look at woman in her late 40's, I think of my husband being with those older woman.
He told me that he wasn't in a serious relationship. But I just can not believe he was with someone at my mom's age and he didn't even try to hide it. I begged him to tell me a lie and say that he didn't even like her and just did it for fun. He refused to say it and just get mad at me. It just makes me feel worse. I know I need to get over it but it's hard....

Why does it matter? What possible impact would the age of his exes have on your relationship? This is silly... get a grip on yourself.

Back