Why do people think I'm a lesbian?

Jenny

May 12, 2008
Lately the guys in my class think I'm a lesbian (not all of them) I have nothing against gay people I love them but I'm not one of them. I have long brown hair and wear makeup and dress pretty girly (not saying that lesbians don't dress like that) I have a bestfriend and we legit are like sisters we do everything together and all the guys tease me about her and are like oh you and her hang out a lot eh?;). And it's like yeah so whatever. And one of the guys wrote really sexual things about me and my bestfriend in my agenda. I actually had a thing with a guy like a month ago and everyone knew about it so why they assume I'm a lesbian? One time a guy stuck a paper on my back saying I'm lesbo. It's kinda annoying. No I'm not getting bullied cause all these guys are my friends and I just know I'm not getting bullied. Also today one of the guys just randomly said to me "I can see you being a lesbian in the future" like wtf? My bestfriend and I aren't touchy or anything like that we barely even hug. It's not as bad as it used to be but it still bothers me cause I know I'm not. Guys barely flirt with me anymore cause of this "rumor". It's not like all the guys think this, it's only a few but still.

Well, flirt with the guys? I don't know. Have someone start a "rumor" about how much you like a particular guy? If you have a crush on someone, that is.

Because your name is Jenny and your from the block. Everyone knows Jenny from the block is a lesbian ;)

Back