Why do Americans hate on American cars but not foreign cars?

mazdarxl7

Jun 11, 2008
Why do Americans hate on american cars but not foreign cars? It gets me mad, that americans hate their own cars, it makes me sad to hear them saying that, Why can't we americans, give ford, gm, and Chrysler a chance to build a better car then the foreign cars do. But everyone here is quick to defend and protect foreign cars in a heart beat, but not american cars, but people treat them like if they were inferior or the worst thing ever made. But people consider foreign cars to be superior or the best, but everyone buys foreign cars or trucks like if they were in japan or in Europe, People think since it is asia or European made it must be reliable and Fuel Efficient, but with American cars, people think the opposite like it's not reliable or it's a gas eater and other bad names. I don't hate on foreign cars but people buy more of them then American cars, just balance it out people, remember people were in America, not in asia or in Europe, but America people remember that. Don't you miss the sweet sound of a v8 engine rolling down the road than a Little toy 4 cylinder engine you see everyday. I miss American cars ruling the streets. plus American cars can become good if people buy them in big numbers. Just like japanese cars did in the 1970s, remember the cars were small and ugly, but people give the japanese cars a chance, and look at them now 30 years later they got bigger, faster, and more reliable, just to name a few, so who agree's with me or not?

Back