Why am i Dreaming these Night mares?

yyyyyurrrrstupid

Sep 1, 2010
I keep getting these 2 awful nightmares reoccurring every night and always ends up in me waking up at a certain moment. Its almost like a horror movie.

Dream 1: The first dream im in my house with one of my friends. and were in my room and all of a sudden my arm will not stop bleeding ( my arm is broken right now.. so it makes a little sense) and i pass out. When i wake up (still in the dream) i am suddenly able to see my friends... as dead children. Every time i wake up is when im turning to open the door to the bathroom and see my best friend dead child body, and i find it hard to breath in the dream. .. obviously this is more like night terrors then nightmares

Dream 2: This dream I am at my house and Keep receiving notes and getting the feeling i am being watched. and finally i see a "peeping tom" outside my window. I tell my mother about it and she takes me and my sister to an amusment park (i dont know why, its a dream) and while im there i keep hearing a mans voice telling me what to do or he will have people get me. my mom sister and i all try hiding in areas, which all either end up having shootings or semis running into them or them blowing up, with us barely making it out alive. in this dream i wake up every time to a man trying to take my sister in the parking lot, again with the difficulty of breathing in the dream

..now i KNOW these sound crazy but this just started happening and its giving me an awful sleeping pattern. if someone could help figure this out that would be amazing. thank you!

Back