Which is better..Android or Symbian^3..?

Kelly

May 13, 2008
I'm planning to buy a new cell phone...but I'm confused between Nokia C7-00 and Samsung Galaxy S which are supported by two different OS. Both have almost the same features. Only C7 stands out due to its looks and 8MP Camera and LED Flash..but most people go for android. Why is that android is more preferred than Symbian? Please state the pros and cons with your answers..

android is more popular, doesnt mean its better. The main advantage that android owners say they have is being able to download a hundred thousand apps and games. If that kind of thing rules ur choice, then thats fine. There are still tens of thousands of apps available for symbian^3.
They also go on about fast processors that they have. Which means nothing because symbian os doesnt need a fast processor to run smoothly, android does.
Other differences are cosmetic really.
Symbian^3 is the latest version of symbian and is by far the fastest and best. I have the n8 which runs the same os as the c7 so i can vouch for its advantages.
The c7 is a great phone, i recommend it.
And if u hear anyone tell u symbian is dead, ignore it. U will receive free firmware and software updates every few months at the press of a button, no pc required, so u will always be kept up to date for atleast the next 5 years, possibly more.
Hope that helped.

Back