Which celeb children do you like to watch grow?

Applebeebyttt

Feb 20, 2009
1. Maddox
2. Pax
3. Zahara
4. Shiloh
5. Knox
6. Vivienne
7. Kingtson
8. Zuma
9. Sean Preston
10. Jayden James
11. Harlow Madden
12. Honor Warren
13. Suri Cruise
14. Violet Affleck

I have no idea who any of them are except the last two who i'm assuming are tom cruise's kid and ben affleck. I don't see why celeb's kids should be famous for doing nothing except being born to someone famous. Also, the only normal names on there are 5, 9, 10 and 14. Why do celebrities pick such stupid and embarrasing names for their children, it's like a new fashion.

To be honest it only serves to make me feel old - Brooklyn Beckham was 10 recently - a minute a go (it seems) he had just started walking. Where did that time go!

Prince William - sorry when did he stop wearing nappies???? You will see Suri Cruise will be in the news next week because she is getting married - that is how fast time flys - especially if u are over thirty!

So in answer to your question - I try and avoid it! But enjoy, you obviously like it!

To be honest it only serves to make me feel old - Brooklyn Beckham was 10 recently - a minute a go (it seems) he had just started walking. Where did that time go!

Prince William - sorry when did he stop wearing nappies???? You will see Suri Cruise will be in the news next week because she is getting married - that is how fast time flys - especially if u are over thirty!

So in answer to your question - I try and avoid it! But enjoy, you obviously like it!

Back