where can newbie writers go online to find writing jobs that are legit?

Miranda

May 14, 2008
Yes, i am in school seeking a BA in Journalism/mass comm, and i am looking to write for a company that pays well yet i applied at Suite 101 and Demand, but they did not hire me, but I do write academic pprs for an essay writing co called essaywriters.net which pays well sometimes but a lot of the assignments are not worth the pay, and many of the freelancer positions and temp jobs do not pay enough per pg b/c they hire ppl from thr UK and other Eastern countries that think that $2 and $3 per page is good but it isn't.

I could also use a part-time hourly job like I did when I worked for www.westathome.com, but they rarely have positions available, and if I could get some advice on where to go to apply or a job board that is worth a hoot I would appreciate it. B/c ther's sites like freelancer.com, but they do not pay next to nothing, and then there is alpineaccess.com, but the jobs there are few and far between. I used to know of a site that a list of legit jobs and writing work, but I cannot remember it for the life of me. I also know how to write poetry, and I have plenty of experience writing poems that do not have to rhyme and I can come up with anything, write creative, academically, essays, technical, and much more but I need legit sites that pay you through Paypal, for example, that I can scope out, so if anyone has any help or suggestions for new writers I would sure appreciate it.

Miranda

for a newbie - no one is going to pay more than small amounts - you have no track record of how much your writing helps sell the publications - you might never sell an article period, never mind get paid more than $2-3 a page - in case you haven;t noticed - print media is on thw way out

Back