When a satellite dish network tries to sell you their services for some

gardenguy

Mar 2, 2012
astronomical amount,? why would you want them to drill holes in a perfectly good roof to mount their equipment when you are paying so much they can afford to spare your roof and mount the dish on a pole in the yard? No matter how professionally installed the dish is put on your roof it will not prevent the wind from ripping it off and causing very much damage to the roof.

I will never rent any property I own to some tenant who is just going to trash the place. DISH Networks can afford to put the dish on a pole and no amount of profesional installation on a roof will mount to a hill of beans when a wind storm comes.

Landlords should be notified of any such satellite dish installations before a tenant has this stupid installation done. It should be against the law for a tenant to have any such additions made that would cause damage to the property.

The home I have is the second home I have purchased that ignorant tenants have trashed the roof just for the sake of some stupid satellite dish network. Neither the people who install the Dish nor the Network can be held accountable for roof leaks. It all goes back on the Landlord or home owner.

Back