What's happening to my sex life?

KING

May 16, 2008
I used to be just fine in bed and wouldn't have any problems easily outlasting the women I had sex with, but now I find myself ejaculating very quickly after we start. I am 20 years old, I don't drink or do drugs I'm a college soccer player. I have looked up ways to help and tried them but they don't seem to work. I hadn't had this problem before with other girlfriends I had made love to, and as far as I know nothing changed. I am not some ass of a guy that just lays around, just so nobody gets the wrong image of me as well. Could it be that I went from actually having sex after the first time I came to going right to it after a bit of foreplay? Or what? Please help me if possible, and this isn't embarrassing to me so please do not make fun of or type any immature remarks about it.

- jerk off if you think there's a chance that you'll have sex that day
-more foreplay is always a good idea. If you can't please her with intercourse, be a man and work something else out
- if you feel like you're cu#ming (like much before and not and the exact moment) pull out and chill then get back to it
- use your breathing to control when you have/delay/increase your orgasm

Back