What very sweet text messages could i say to my boyfriend for him to wake up to?

S8puk

• WPGKJCxGWKJpx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YqhMyEWygxauhjWuRw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
how can i tell my boyfriend that i really love him and miss him so much

I need to send my boyfriend a nice message for him to wake up to but I really don't know what to write . Any help ?

how do i tell him he's the oe i love and want to spend the rest of my life with and i can't replace him

When the conversation gets a bit boring and when he asks you whats up or something say texting my amazing boyfriend or just texting my sexy boyfriend. Something to add to the conversation. It really helps

if u love someone..learn to appreciate all the things he made in you..then love him for who he is not for what he had..

say- at night- i hope you like the stars i caught 4 you <3
My boyfriend sent that to me & i melted

Okay send this to your boyfriend;
Heey<3 everyone says we make a great couple and i do too, your the best boyfriend ever i love you so much; your amazing. I dont ever wanna loose you, your everything to me<3

Plz help!!!!

I have a boyfriend that I really love but idk how to tell him how much I truely do. If anyone has any idea plz let me kno

Hey! I really need help! I love my boyfriend! More then anyone elese in the world but how do i show him that ny advice i wanna send it in a sweet mssg!

1) Goodmorning handsome
2) I thought we agreed you were to stop visiting my dreams? ;)
3) You know, I know I shouldn't, but I keep comparing how comfortable your chest is to this pillow, and the pillow keeps losing.
4)

SEXUAL (warning this is not for the eyes of anyone under the age of 18)

((make sure its around 5-7am, when they're most easily to be aroused)

1) I feel like having sausage for breakfast, do you deliver?
2) Good morning, may I offer you a bj for breakfast?
3) Take a picture of you in your underwear in an innocently naughty pose and ask "Can you help take these off?"
4) Text or leave him a note (for when you want to have sex that night) saying exactly what you want him/or what YOU want to do to him tonight

....Just be like good morning baby..my dreams weren't very good lastnight...you know why....when your in love real life becomes better than any dream ever made :)

Okayy, if they really mean THAT much to you, and you love them so much... why can you not think of stuff on your own? I mean, make it come from your heart. We can sit here all day and give you a different message to tell him everyday for the next ten years, but it would mean nothing. Just think to yourself "what do I want him to think about when he first gets up?" "What can I say that I know will make him grin ear to ear when he reads it?" Ive been with my boyfriend since 5th grade. Knew him longer... im in 10th grade. Trust me, it means a lot more when it comes from you, because when push comes to shove, if you truley believe you love him, you obviously know a lot about him... a lot more than anyone on this website does. Take advantage of that. Let him know how much you love him and how much he means to you.

Omg!!! Thanks for this it really helped me repair my relationship. He was speechless.

Back