What should I do about my step son lying on me to his mom and other family members?

jjkk

Jun 3, 2008
What should I do about my step son lying on me to his mom and other family members? I am raising him along with his dad. his mom is a drug addict and dont want him. He called his mom and told her that i would take his money out of his pockets when he got money and claim it to be mine. He got birthday money this month and i did not take any of his money, never have never will take a little kids money. I am the one that let him have a pool party, let him and his friends act like a bunch of hoolums, I am the one that gave him money for his bday, I am the one that stood on the back porch and cooked out in 90 degree weather for him while his mom was doing what the hell ever and his dad was at work and then I am the one that gets talked about like a dog and lied on. She did not even call him on his bday, he had to call her at 11 that night. He said that i dont feed him like i should. I do think that i abuse him because since he has moved in with us he has gained 30 pounds. He is 12 and weighs 170 and he is almost 5 feet tall. I give him like 2 hamburgers and some fries and he wants more and i say no so that may be were he is getting i dont feed him good, i guess. hell they all should be able to see that i am feeding him. That to me is too much anyway for him to eat, one burger and some fries should be all, I try to keep this food thing in control but with him doing this it pisses me off. He caught my head turned last weekend when my sis and her hub and 3 kids were visiting and ate fries and 5 corn dogs and 2 chicken patties all at once. when all the other kids came in all of the food was gone and he said i thought everyone had ate, he is a big liar too. His mom left him with his great granny when he was 5 and never came back to get him. When she figured out that her step grandmother would keep him she started coming around and he then told me and his dad that when we sent him home with money either his mom or her mom his granny would steal it. He steals his self. like this weekend he stole 10$ from my husband sister and $ 30 from his step great granny while he was visiting them this weekend. He said that his cousin is the one that did it and just gave him some of it. Just like last year when he got caught stealing in a sex store he said that his friend is the one that stuck it his pocket and he did not know it was there and then he told some other people that his friend said that he paid for it for him to hold it for him. This weekend my husband and i went on a anniversary trip, I called his great grandmother and ask her to keep him all weekend and she said yes. a few minutes later he called and said "you gotta come pick me up, my great grandmother said that she has plans and can't keep me" He lied cause I ask her and she said that was fine. I told him that and he said well i dont want to stay here and you cant make me do something that i dont want to do! All of this stuff that this little boy is saying and doing is driving me insane. I have 3 kids of my own to care for and I stay pissed at him and i snap at them when thay do something cause he has so much crazy stuff built up inside me. Also he is bad as hell in school behavior and grades. He passed with D's barely .School is starting back and i am dreading it truly, I told him that he needs to tell his dad about the school stuff this year cause I was staying out of it. My sis told me to let everything be unless he was hurting me, my kids, my car or my home. His dad grounded him today for stealing that money and he keeps on asking me like 10 times already how long he will be grounded for and i keep telling him to ask his dad but yet he keeps asking me. His dad was eating a burger tonight , the boy had ate 2 already and he goes in there and ask his dad if he could have his other burger. I feel like I am being put out here to be the bad guy when all i have done is showed him love like his mom never did. I am tired of it. So I have a 12 year old step son that is a liar, thief and a mean ass that I dont know how to handle any help please. His dad acts like he dont want to be bothered with him so he wont whip him he just puts him in his room grounding him, or he will most of the time say next time son, next time son, and let him away with it which leaves my kids asking me why did i get in trouble for the same thing that we both done and he didn't. so while dad is at work I am left with him standing in his bed room door way, making any excuse in the world to come out and loaf around. When his dad comes home every day he has been bad and i tell his dad because he ask me so the little boy says i m lying on him and his dad always just blows it all off. Talking to me and my kids like we are trash and yelling at us when he dont get his way. Anytime he gets in trouble he blames it on someone else or lies about it. Please help?

Back