What Religion Am I and what is my Philosophy?

Josh

May 11, 2008
I'm trying to figure out what religion am I. I identify as Christian and used to not be after renouncing my faith 2 years ago. Anyway I came back after a horrible 2 years.
I've become more spiritual.

I believe that God comes in all different shapes and forms, and that he sometimes works in mysterious ways that defy logic.I believe that other religions like Buddhism,Islam,Judaism are just different paths to God.

I believe that God surely wouldn't send 2 to 3 Billion to hell for not being Christians.

When I a scriptural or a proverb that I can connect with weather it be Christian,Islam or Buddhist it speaks to me and comforts me.

I believe that Jesus did die for my sins.

However, do I believe in Evolution and I believe that it happened through God.
I believe that "Science without religion is boring but religion without science is blinded"(something like that). I believe that in the end each must choose their own destiny, weather it be Gay Marriage or Abortion(I am against it though in some cases).

I believe that time never stops never goes back but always move forwards.

I believe that God is there and I believe in Spirits. I believe in negative energy and positive energy, which are things are body gives off.

I believe that since humans do give off energy from their thoughts and emotions, that can invite bad energy which can led to bad spirits and bad karma in ones life.

I went from Christian to Atheism to deism to Christianity. However, I do believe in Jesus Christ and that I have accepted him to my heart I do believe he died for my sins.

What Religion Am I and what is my Philosophy ?

Back