What is wrong with my Toyota Camry SE? Help!?

TimSooHoo

Mar 22, 2009
Theres this guy near where I work. I works at Schneider Electric at SoCal (oh yeah!). I drag-races him with my Toyota Camry SE Sports Sedan which I customizes alot, like debadge trunk, 20% tint, modded low beam head lights, Nokya fog lamps, K&N air filter, and a Sportivo grille. I am a well repected member of Toyota Nation. He drives a cadillac. When I drag races him at the stop light, he wins. Whats wrong with my car? He was driving a cts, which I dont understand. cadillacs are known to be slow and not powerful. You think he has a turbo charger? Maybe I should get a turbo charger like the cadillac. Things dont make sense!

If there something that's prevented you from going on the net and finding out why a 556 horsepower, non-turbocharged, stock supercharged Cadillac CTS keep whipping your butt?

Thus far all of your go-fast do-dads are eye candy, absolutely nothing to make a Toyota quicker. There is only one car in America that could nail the Cadillac. A ZR1 Corvette, which has the very same Chevrolet engine as the Cadillac.

I could care less about your ignorance of a Cadillac or any luxury car having a big engine. But the comment the other guy made. What exactly is supercharged if not a different form of turbocharged? I've never heard of an engine that is both turbocharged and supercharged.

Back