What garmin handheld gps is suggested?

JohnThomsen

Jan 24, 2011
I am in search of a garmin handheld gps navigator that is a great investment. I want the garmin handheld gps to be easy to use and understand. The garmin handheld gps should be travel friendly and have a max price of 500$ (wont mind a cheaper garmin handheld gps).

I think it goes without saying that the garmin handheld gps should find the location that you type in.

So what garmin handheld gps would you suggest?

If you want to make a great investment, then without doubt go for the Garmin GPS 60CSx (check link below). This little device is just great. I think it is recognized by many to be the best handheld gps in the market.

This garmin handheld gps is a great travel companion and it is within your budget. I can continue on and mention all the great features, but that would take days. Definately a good investment.

I'm not trying to advertise but I found the reviews at Amazon for GPS to be very helpful. It all depends on what type your looking for.IE. Hiking, biking, boating etc.I am also in the market for a GPS for my motorcycle. For me I am looking for GPS / Waterproof / Mp3 capable... Good Luck! :)

Back