What does it mean to say 'I can really complain'?

JoyJay

Dec 27, 2013
So there's dis girl dats always textn my bf. I kinda feel like dey flirt via text and I've complained a lot... Her bf is my boyfriends friend(they are no longer friends bcos of her) he cheated on her one time when dey were broken up temp and my bf told her (I still don't understand y he did cuz d gy was his friend before d girl. + he met her thru d guy..besides dats breaking of bro code.) I also understand dat my boyfriend has been trying to seperate dem by telling d girl things dat will break dem up..... I noticed she always text my bf wheneva she has prob in her relationship or breaks up temp wt her bf.wheneva dey are back together she stops. They text all day and flirt a lot.. Say supernice things to each other and stuff. I kinda feel like dey both like each other. Lastweek she texted my bf again when her bf lied to her . She asked him abt me and asked if we are still together... He asnswered saying 'we are good. I CANT REALLY COMPLAIN.' Dat reply seem very wierd to me but I'm not an american. What does dat mean. Its like saying not as good as I want but still okay..

Back