what do you make of the celebs rumoured for Celeb Big Brother?

smck2009

Dec 26, 2008
Former Liberty X popstar Michelle Heaton, glamour model Lucy Pinder and Shameless actress Tina Malone are among the women contestants entering the Celebrity Big Brother house, the Daily Star claims.

A friend of Pinder said that the 25-year-old has "been dreaming of this moment. She wants to make this a show to remember."

The other female CBB housemates are allegedly Britain's Next Top Model judge Paula Hamilton, who quit the profession after drug and drink problems; ex-Sugababe Mutya Buena, previously rumoured for the house; and Loose Women's Sherrie Hewson, who was declared bankrupt last year.

Liberal Democrat MP Lembit Opik, Austin Powers actor Verne Troyer and former Arsenal and England footballer Ian Wright have been linked to the reality show.

Celebrity Big Brother begins on Channel 4 on January 2.

They went from Whitney Houston being rumoured to that?
I thought with a year out they could've saved some money to bring some decent celebs in... :(

Though I suppose Ian Wright and Mutya Buena are okay.
But I hate Lembit Opik...and not just for dumping a weathergirl.

Who cares !

I've NEVER watched 'big brother' EVER - BUT from what I can gather - they're ONLY after the publicity anyway ! Kinda sad really - and a WASTE of good air-time !

Ian Wright and Verne Troyer....?

That would be good..... but whatever I'll be watching it whoevers in it.... like I always seem to end up doing with BB

Enjoy!

not really interested big brother has had its day it's time to retire with a bit of grace

Back