What do you guys think about prophecies from men of God? This question is ONLY for

IgboNaijaKwenut

Oct 8, 2012
christians? So I've been prophesied to last year. And so was my mom and brother, The prophecies were very helpful and inspirational and my mom even mentioned that the pastor AND a guest speaker we had in our church were ministering to her through prophecy- she was literally called out and was prophesied to once- and whether they knew it or not-it made sense to her. My brothers prophecy also made GREAT sense because he mentioned that he had GREAT talent- which is true- he drums and is interested in other instruments too. He also mentioned something about his personal school life- which was VERY TRUE! He also came to me and MINE was the biggest of all- he told me that God would bless me and make me a blessing to the nation! What could this mean? He also sensed a spirit of "entrepreneurial" in me- what does that also mean?
And for all you UNBELIEVERS there's such thing as being anointed by the gift of the holy spirit...

Firstly, you should realize these so-called men of God, are only that because they or someone else decides to call them that. If you want to hear prophecies, go to any fortune teller. They will give you plenty of information that will impress you. Are you going to start calling fortune tellers men of God just because they know what to say to you? Of course, they say the same things to most of their clients depending on what they think the client will believe. Religion works the same way more or less.

One of the first 5 should help.

http://www.gotquestions.org/search.php?zoom_per_page=10&zoom_and=0&zoom_sort=0&zoom_query=prophecy

their not truly from god

men are making it up

god can speak to a person directly by the holy spirit

he does not need men to tell others things like that

1 John 2:27
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Back