Triple Threat Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Title:
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston - w Jack Swagger

Chairs Match:
Wade Barrett vs. John Cena - w John Cena

Ladder Match to Determine a New #1 Contender to the WWE Title:
Sheamus vs. John Morrison - w John Morrison

Divas Tag Team Tables Match:
Michelle McCool and Layla vs. Natalya and Beth Phoenix - w Natalya and Phoenix

Miz vs Orton: I want Orton to win but everyone knows WWE is crappy with their results when it comes to matches that people actully care about so I'm going to say Miz.

Kane vs Edge vs Rey vs Alberto- There not gonna give Rey the title, and I seriously doubt Kane is going to retain. As for Alberto, he's too new to win the title, so the only one left is Edge.

Ziggler vs Kingston vs Swagger- There not gonna let Kingston have it. And Ziggler has the title for a while so, Swagger.

Barret vs Cena- No need for explanation, Cena.

Sheamus vs Morrison- Excellent push if Morrison wins, Sheamus is already King Of The Ring and 2-time WWE Champ. So Morrison.

McCool and Layla vs Natayla and Beth- Naturally Beth and Natayla. If Lay-Cool comes out on top every little kid will know that wrestling is fake! (or WWE is fake)

Hi Guys today im gonna tell you where you can watch WWE TLC 2010 live in HD and HQ for free.
WWE TLC (TABLES, LADDERS, CHAIRS) 2010 will be live at http://mywrestlingtv.net. here you can watch all the WWE and TNA PPVS for free or you can even buy premium to watch in HD for a very cheap price. :)
So dont forget to watch WWE TLC 2010 in HD and HQ go to:
HTTP://MYWRESTLINGTV.NET

-The Miz(c) def. Randy Orton
-Rey Mysterio def. Alberto del Rio, Edge, and Kane(c)
-Dolph Ziggler(c) def. Jack Swagger and Kofi Kingston
-John Cena def. Wade Barrett
-John Morrison def. Sheamus
-Lay-Cool def. Beth Phoenix and Natalya

word to the wise

–The Miz (I'm not really satisfied with either outcome, but I don't think they'll give the title back to Orton after less than a month)
–Edge (ADR and Rey will focus on each other, Kane has the 4th longest WHC run in history so he'll lose it soon)
–Swagger (both of the other two have had it long enough, Jack hasn't had a midcard title run)
–John Cena (Predicting Nexus interference against Barrett)
–John Morrison (Sheamus doesn't need another title shot, and assuming Miz wins heel vs heel feuds are rare)
–Natalya and Beth Phoenix (I think LayCool will break up, but honestly, who cares?)

Back